Samsung SyncMaster 245T

BlackMage23 12th July 2008, 09:40 Quote
Noo, don't get that monitor, look at the price - £666 :P
Only joking :D but I think I will give thta one a miss.
LeMaltor 12th July 2008, 11:11 Quote
616 is the mark of the devil not 666 :p
vaderag 12th July 2008, 11:25 Quote
You got me all excited there - i'm dying to see a review of the T260HD, and when i saw a new samsung review i thought it was that initially since that seems to be their biggest release as late. But alas it was not... :o(
Still, nice review, but def not the monitor for me!
Veles 12th July 2008, 11:45 Quote
Why would you make a monitor using cheap glue?
ChaosDefinesOrder 12th July 2008, 12:25 Quote
what the hell? $649 but £666? How the hell did the exchange rate get to that!

damn rip-off britain...
Bionic-Blob 12th July 2008, 12:28 Quote
Tell me about it, it's absolutely disgusting.
konsta 13th July 2008, 17:49 Quote
I bought the 244t when it just came out and was one of only two 24inchers on the market. Absolutely love it.
BurningFeetMan 14th July 2008, 00:37 Quote
I have the Samsung 275T here, and I love it to bits. I don't notice the input lag when gaming either, specifically on Trackmania. I haven't really gotten back into the swing of things on Team Fortress 2, but the Syncmaster works fine on Painkiller!
Bionic-Blob 14th July 2008, 01:00 Quote
Originally Posted by BurningFeetMan

i guess you wouldn't after using a tft for long (assuming you have) just like how i don't. But when i first went from my CRT to this (just 2 crappy budget 19" TN TFTs) it's eww xD
Krikkit 14th July 2008, 01:06 Quote
I have exactly the same problem, several times a year. At uni (where I have more space) I use a 22" CRT, at home I use a crappy 20" widescreen HDTV. Every time I swap to the TFT it screws up my playing... :(

Shame about this monitor not quite being good enough. It looked perfect - I love the design, the inputs, the colours are amazing (a must for any CRT replacement imo). Shame it's £200 too expensive with mad input lag... :(

That's 2 of the best ones out down to input lag - the Dell 2408WFP and the SM-245T.
[USRF]Obiwan 14th July 2008, 11:23 Quote
Are there any good 20+ inch IPS TFTs around? Or do i rather wait for some oled screens. Or just buy a 32" Full HD tv lcd. the lather is at least bigger the the Samsung for the same price!
Krikkit 14th July 2008, 16:44 Quote
There's this, greatly favoured by the excellent tftcentral. It's top of my list for 24"ers atm. :)