Published on 17th March 2011 by
Originally Posted by SpotswoodI'm astonished so many readers are willing to give bit-tech a free pass for this (almost) worthless review. Why are readers so concerned about how much money or "work" its going to cost bit-tech to do a proper review of this case (or any other product for that matter)? Bit-tech is a for profit enterprise! Its unfortunate that they've decided not to invest time and money in order to give their readers some useful information. Or, maybe they have no idea how to properly test a case designed to house a water cooled rig?
I'm a generous guy, so for whenever they have the opportunity to review another water cooling case, they should try to answer some of these questions:
- With a rad mounted in the top of the case, how much clearance is between it and the motherboard?
- Would a push/pull setup fit? And how about with deep fans?
- How much work would be required to mod the case in order to fit a quad radiator in the top? Would you loose the use of the top 5.25-inch drive bay?
- Would a 120mm radiator fit on the back?
- Would H50/70s fit anywhere?
- Would a radiator fit in the front?
Don't get me wrong, I read bit-tech almost every day, but surely they could have done better on this review.
You are not logged in, please login with your forum account below. If you don't already have an account please register to start contributing.
2nd September 2014
29th August 2014
© Copyright bit-tech