Published on 3rd December 2010 by
Originally Posted by Fractal DesignHello everyone,
Some quick comments from us at Fractal;
- We'll release new pictures shortly, in which I promise the whole design will make much more sense. Especially top and front panel...
- Dual 120 rads, also thicker ones up to 60mm, will fit perfectly even with bigger memory modules like for example Corsair Dominator
- There is 2x 140mm fan slots in the front, not 120mm
- It will be 1x USB 3.0 and 3x USB 2.0
- Expected street price is 69.99 GBP / 79.99 EUR incl. VAT
- The case is considerably wider than Define, which gives much more space behind the M/B plate for cable routing
- There is 8x HDD trays, not 7x, and the upper four are in a removable, rotatable HDD cage.
Originally Posted by PhoenixlightWhy would you be looking at cases now for a build in three years time? it would be a better idea to buy a case released in 2013, if you were buying a case now you wouldn't look and see what was released in 2007.
Originally Posted by Fractal DesignQuote:Originally Posted by teppoAny chance for a Fractal Design mATX case in the near future?
Stay tuned, that will be released quite soon :)
Originally Posted by teppoAny chance for a Fractal Design mATX case in the near future?
Originally Posted by Fractal DesignSaltire35: Yes, there is 2x 140mm slots in the front and 1x 140mm in the rear. In the top you actually have three different options; either 3x 120mm fans OR 3x 140mm fans OR 1x 180mm fan + 1x 120/140mm fan. Well, you could also mount a dual 120 rad in the top ;-)
As for windowed side panel; it will be sold as a separate item.
You are not logged in, please login with your forum account below. If you don't already have an account please register to start contributing.
29th August 2014
© Copyright bit-tech