Published on 3rd December 2010 by
Originally Posted by Fractal DesignHello everyone,
Some quick comments from us at Fractal;
- We'll release new pictures shortly, in which I promise the whole design will make much more sense. Especially top and front panel...
- Dual 120 rads, also thicker ones up to 60mm, will fit perfectly even with bigger memory modules like for example Corsair Dominator
- There is 2x 140mm fan slots in the front, not 120mm
- It will be 1x USB 3.0 and 3x USB 2.0
- Expected street price is 69.99 GBP / 79.99 EUR incl. VAT
- The case is considerably wider than Define, which gives much more space behind the M/B plate for cable routing
- There is 8x HDD trays, not 7x, and the upper four are in a removable, rotatable HDD cage.
Originally Posted by PhoenixlightWhy would you be looking at cases now for a build in three years time? it would be a better idea to buy a case released in 2013, if you were buying a case now you wouldn't look and see what was released in 2007.
Originally Posted by Fractal DesignQuote:Originally Posted by teppoAny chance for a Fractal Design mATX case in the near future?
Stay tuned, that will be released quite soon :)
Originally Posted by teppoAny chance for a Fractal Design mATX case in the near future?
Originally Posted by Fractal DesignSaltire35: Yes, there is 2x 140mm slots in the front and 1x 140mm in the rear. In the top you actually have three different options; either 3x 120mm fans OR 3x 140mm fans OR 1x 180mm fan + 1x 120/140mm fan. Well, you could also mount a dual 120 rad in the top ;-)
As for windowed side panel; it will be sold as a separate item.
You are not logged in, please login with your forum account below. If you don't already have an account please register to start contributing.
27th March 2017
22nd March 2017
21st March 2017
© Copyright bit-tech