Published on 3rd December 2010 by
Originally Posted by Fractal DesignSome quick comments about the specs;
- The case do fit 2x 120mm radiators in top, even thicker ones (60mm) and with bulky memory modules, like for example Corsair Dominator.
- There is a lot more space behind the motherboard plate for cable routing compared to the Define, this case is 230mm wide opposed to 212mm in Define.
- There's 2x 140mm fan supports in front
- It will be 1x USB 3.0 included, 3x USB 2.0
- It is 8x HDD trays, 4x of them in a removable, rotatable HDD cage (the upper ones)
- Expected street price is 69,90 GBP, incl. VAT
- Probably, 3x 140mm fans will be included, not finally decided though.
Originally Posted by Fractal DesignHello everyone,
Some quick comments from us at Fractal;
- We'll release new pictures shortly, in which I promise the whole design will make much more sense. Especially top and front panel...
- Dual 120 rads, also thicker ones up to 60mm, will fit perfectly even with bigger memory modules like for example Corsair Dominator
- There is 2x 140mm fan slots in the front, not 120mm
- It will be 1x USB 3.0 and 3x USB 2.0
- Expected street price is 69.99 GBP / 79.99 EUR incl. VAT
- The case is considerably wider than Define, which gives much more space behind the M/B plate for cable routing
- There is 8x HDD trays, not 7x, and the upper four are in a removable, rotatable HDD cage.
Originally Posted by Fractal Designmaximus09: Please note that the finish on the front panel will be less "striped" in the final version and will definitely not be felt when touching it. It will be similar to the alu-look we have on the Define R2/R3/XL front panels.
Originally Posted by Fractal DesignPhoenixlight: It will ship with 1x USB3.0 and 3x USB2.0 ports...
You are not logged in, please login with your forum account below. If you don't already have an account please register to start contributing.
27th July 2015
20th July 2015
16th July 2015
© Copyright bit-tech