SilverStone Sugo SG03

daveloft 6th March 2009, 02:36 Quote
I have used this case for a year now and have had no thermal issues myself. I would recommend turning the power supply around and have it suck the hot air from around the CPU and out the back of the case. I can't understand why anyone would set it up the way you guys did. With no exhaust fan its no surprise the CPU got so hot. Setup carefully with good cable management this case can't be beat for size and versatility. I highly recommend this case especially for anyone looking for a good LAN box.
dec 6th March 2009, 12:28 Quote
"Aawww, it’s so small!" are you sure they were talking about your computer case? lol jk its a nice little case, now if only it could talk....
Gizmo1990 7th March 2009, 01:01 Quote
Erm why is this old case being reviewed and not the SG04!?
knownballer 8th March 2009, 17:29 Quote
Very good case, I've known about this one for a while now... I do have one suggestion: Instead of facing the psu towards the mesh flip it so the intake faces the cpu. That should bring down the temp a lot.
Richh999 16th March 2009, 16:12 Quote
I think this case is cute. I was thinking about modding it to fit a full ATX mobo in.. If you cut the back panel off and then recut a piece of aluminium to fit it with a full atx layout and also re tap the screw holes on the mobo tray it would make a perfect high end lan rig with an i7 in or something similar.. Move the PSU up and add a powerful side fan for extra cooling as well as top fans. Could proberbly squeeze water cooling in too...
Bytales 11th April 2009, 00:29 Quote
Can u guys please reply to the following question ? How much space is left between the video card and the fans, if 2x120mm fans and a 10.5" long video cards are installed, because i'm trying to figure out if a thing like this: http://www.koolance.com/water-cooling/product_info.php?product_id=813 fits there, it would need 3cm to fit in between.
Richh999 20th April 2009, 21:51 Quote
I have just done what I suggested in the post before hand and I had to remodify the front fan bracket thing to fit a radiator in there, I fitted the Black Ice GTS-Lite 240 which is identical to that one, you can pick one up at specialtech for £20 odd quid. You have to make sure that you don't want a cd drive, may be able to fit a slimline in though, as it goes up into the bay if you mount a fan on the top half like I have, however it may be different with a matx board as you PCI slots may be lower, not too sure if you have to go as high. I remade a whole new metal bracket for mounting it to the front. I may post pics when I have the chance. Its is very cramp in there as it is a full atx system with 2 9800gtx's and 4 hard drives.. But you can physically fit one in with some work but you can only mount one fan on it.
Bindibadgi 20th April 2009, 21:52 Quote
Originally Posted by Bytales

The case has been returned, we couldn't tell you sorry. :(