Zalman ZMachine LQ1000

Bindibadgi 20th September 2008, 09:45 Quote
Originally Posted by [USRF]Obiwan
I watercool my systems since 2001 so I know where I am talking about.

You're not exactly the target market though. ;)
Stickeh 20th September 2008, 10:55 Quote
These cases are simply gorgeous, they are super nice but not worth the asking price.

I managed to pick one of the old revisions up for £31.54p from the local auction house, and we only got it at that price because we paid £95 for coolermaster cosmos, gigabyte 3d auraora 750, zalman z-machine gt1000.

And it was only because i knew what i was looking at that we ought to buy it!

We managed to get £195 for it on ebay....not bad huh. I was actually really sad to let it go, in a way that i could have kept it for myself and had an awesome case, but the offset was that i could sell it and make £160 profit?

The build quality is fantastic, the whole thing as soon as you pull it out the box and touch it, it just oooozes coolness.
azrael- 20th September 2008, 11:57 Quote
The case looks a bit tacky IMHO... It might be built from high-class materials, but the front especially looks like something from 3RSystem or Thermaltake. I still say Lian-Li all the way, even though their build quality seems to have dropped of late.
docodine 21st September 2008, 07:20 Quote
But... it's so ugly.
tonschk 29th September 2008, 05:06 Quote
I preffer rather the Zalman aircooled GS1000 with the new fashion way of the PSU at the bottom of the case
Banana Jack 30th September 2008, 21:02 Quote
In response to the review comment about some people disliking the silk-screen logos on the case, I have it on good authority that these can easily be removed without damaging the aluminium finish by using paint-stripper such as Nitro-Mors etc.
thoscoflo763 19th November 2008, 03:19 Quote
I've never given the whole W/C thing a try. I just registered to this forum specifically to post on this thread. My question is...As someone who has ZERO experience with W/C, isn't this maybe an attractive option because of ease of use?... and is this possibly Zalman's target audience? It's got me thinking about taking the plunge. (Pun intended)...LOL