Hunted: The Demon Forge Preview

Snaek 19th August 2010, 05:00 Quote
Ouch. I was sort of looking forward to this but everything I've read pretty much says the same thing.
Journeyer 19th August 2010, 06:33 Quote
Shame. I tend to like these kinds of games. Oh well.
Apart from that; a review that doesn't really whet my interest in the final product.
GiantStickMan 19th August 2010, 11:33 Quote
It's just a preview at this stage. Who knows, they may listen to the critics and go back to the drawing board. Or not...
Bauul 19th August 2010, 12:57 Quote
Sounds like you could have saved some typing time and written

"Game. Stuff happened."
DarkFear 19th August 2010, 15:55 Quote
not great, not bad, just mediocre at best and, in short, certainly not worth getting excited over.

So pretty much any console game ever made?
Faulk_Wulf 19th August 2010, 19:40 Quote
I'm really sick of the console bashing. Just because I game was released on a console doesn't make it bad, substandard, have bad graphics, or anything else. Both PC and Console games and win or fail pretty much to the same degree.

Stop lumping all console games together.
mastorofpuppetz 20th August 2010, 14:43 Quote
Originally Posted by Faulk_Wulf

Stop lumping all console games together.

Agreed, its the PC elitest snob, mentality. if its not on PC it cant be good. im a PC gamer mainly, but the best games I have played lately, have been console games, Heavy Rain, Uncharted 2 were great. Fact is very few PC games today, just ports. Its what Pc gamers to to try and make themself feel better, knock console games to try and make Pc look better. I love PC, but this attitude from many PC gamers is nothing but denial.