Shaun White Snowboarding

Vode 22nd November 2008, 12:23 Quote
I've heard that the game's pretty great on the Wii utilising the balance board.
HourBeforeDawn 22nd November 2008, 21:03 Quote
"After all, computer games could be used to let you experience anything – so why confine yourself to something realisitic, like playing football or snowboarding?"

I completely agree, I think that they SHOULDNT make sports games like football, soccer, and baseball for consoles/pc its bad enough on average now there is more and more kids not playing outside, seriously get off your ass and go out and play these games for real instead of working out your fingers ~_~ I for one love soccer, good for the heart and so forth. Now when it comes to more extreme sports sure I can see those being turned into a console game but things like the games I mentioned really shouldnt. Anyhow ya I know I will be flamed for it but its just what I think.
CowBlazed 22nd November 2008, 22:12 Quote
How about this game on PC, if the port isn't too bad there is the option to map any controls you like.
bentleya 22nd November 2008, 22:19 Quote
wahoooppp
Amon 23rd November 2008, 21:00 Quote
To be honest, the screenshots make it look pretty cool.
Pelihirmu 24th November 2008, 07:08 Quote
God damit! when I saw this article, I was hoping that this game would be published to PC also.. but nooo. why theres no any good snowboaring games in PC?!

Anyone knows a good snowboarding game in PC?
Amon 25th November 2008, 03:20 Quote
Originally Posted by Pelihirmu

Anyone knows a good snowboarding game in PC?
Mate, it's available on Steam for $29.99.
CowBlazed 26th November 2008, 00:02 Quote
The game was launched on PC at the same time, this is just a review on the 360 version only. Seems PC's being able to change controls would eliminate the aticle's number one problem with the game.
Pelihirmu 26th November 2008, 07:23 Quote
Whipii! Finaly a good snowboarding game for PC ^^ :P
sadlydefiant 21st May 2009, 05:07 Quote
I'm a cool boarders fan.
I have this on my DS and it looks crap and plays crap (DS version I know)