A Journey with ThatGameCompany

Claave 4th November 2011, 11:13 Quote
Interesting. But what is it?
mute1 4th November 2011, 11:37 Quote
Hmm. All well and good but let's hope that, unlike the work of Tale of Tales, that this is actually, you know, decent... And it looks like it probably will be so far.

A PC version would also be good, especially for a downloadable title.

EDIT: It might also be worth mentioning that an article over at Eurogamer (at this moment on the front page) mentions how 'helpful' *cough* Spielberg was with a project over at EA involving Doug Church (before he moved to Valve).
Slyporkie 4th November 2011, 12:09 Quote
I am looking forward to this "game", I did enjoy Flower and how relaxing it was to play. I do also agree with her SOC statement, I never wanted to kill them either, they were murdered in that game for no real reason :(
americocs 4th November 2011, 12:50 Quote
Killing beautiful things is human nature, literally and metaphorically. Apart from killing fauna, flora and other humans, growing up in modern society requires a good lot of self destruction. I think SOC is poetic in the way it gives sad, beautiful colossi for us to climb and kill, so we can feel equally sad and accomplished, as we often do in real life.
McDuff32 5th November 2011, 04:10 Quote
Sounds great. Played the closed beta a couple months back and the gameplay and interaction just draws you in. Will definitely pick it up :)
SNIPERMikeUK 5th November 2011, 09:57 Quote
I attended this event at Gamecity, and Robin made a great presentation, was the highlight of the event to see such a great small developer at the event. I love Flower on the PSN, and she is also responsible for boom blox. I also went to the eurocom event for Goldeneye reloaded remake, which was not half as interesting.

Journey looks like it will be well worth the money when it arrives on the PSN store soon, and having seen how Robin made it all the more apparent.