Dark Preview

mi1ez 16th August 2012, 21:54 Quote
Looks like it could be good! Can't wait to see more closer to release.
Jaybles 16th August 2012, 21:58 Quote
Sounds an awful lot like Dishonoured.
-You can play the entire game without killing anyone, the developer says airily.
-Instantly teleport short distances
-Pounce unseen from the shadows

Obviously these are only 3 mechanics that I've chosen and the game could bare no resemblance whatsoever.

Colour me intrigued.
CardJoe 16th August 2012, 23:09 Quote
Yeah. This game is nothing like Dishonored, it just has some similar sounding features.
CardJoe 16th August 2012, 23:10 Quote
On the other hand, I played Dishonored at the show yesterday and...holy ****. That game is amazing and I will try and write about it as soon as I can.
Phil Rhodes 17th August 2012, 13:31 Quote
Sounds quite promising, actually. For a console game.
Adnoctum 18th August 2012, 09:41 Quote
I think a combination of the flawed greatness of Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines and the overpowering stench of the recently laid Twilight turds have combined to put me off this game, which is a pity because I am someone with a weakness for gothic music, fiction and television.
Having typed that I'm now feeling the urge to play V:TM again, but my pile of shame (games yet to be played/finished) is too large.

Thank you Stephenie Meyer for single-handedly ruining a great genre. And werewolves used to be awesome.
Hovis 20th August 2012, 09:52 Quote
Developers need to stop trying to suggest that not killing anybody is some sort of a selling point in a game of this type. Show me a game where you can kill literally everybody and I'd be more interested.
Spaceraver 16th October 2012, 01:31 Quote
Originally Posted by Hovis
Cpt. Obvious to your rescue. Hitman series..