bit-gamer.net

Krater review

Comments 1 to 6 of 6

Reply
feathers 22nd June 2012, 11:08 Quote
Why is it photos don't appear when a new bit tech review is posted?

I guess I have to head over to games pot to get video and picture review :)
Gareth Halfacree 22nd June 2012, 11:33 Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by feathers
Why is it photos don't appear when a new bit tech review is posted?
I guess I have to head over to games pot to get video and picture review :)
It's not AdBlock this time - looks like the files aren't actually there for some reason.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bit-tech's web server
Not Found
The requested URL /content_images/2012/06/krater-review/1-614x250.jpg was not found on this server.
feathers 22nd June 2012, 11:38 Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gareth Halfacree
Quote:
Originally Posted by feathers
Why is it photos don't appear when a new bit tech review is posted?
I guess I have to head over to games pot to get video and picture review :)
It's not AdBlock this time - looks like the files aren't actually there for some reason.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bit-tech's web server
Not Found
The requested URL /content_images/2012/06/krater-review/1-614x250.jpg was not found on this server.

You did the same as me then... I disabled adblock for this site but still no pics. I guess it's hard for bit tech to provide text and pics at the same time. I would expect the pics to show over the next week. Thank god they don't do video reviews or we'd be waiting a month for the video to show.

:)
Gareth Halfacree 22nd June 2012, 11:45 Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by feathers
You did the same as me then... I disabled adblock for this site but still no pics. I guess it's hard for bit tech to provide text and pics at the same time. I would expect the pics to show over the next week. Thank god they don't do video reviews or we'd be waiting a month for the video to show.
Fixed now, 'cos I'm just that awesome.
feathers 22nd June 2012, 12:03 Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gareth Halfacree
Quote:
Originally Posted by feathers
You did the same as me then... I disabled adblock for this site but still no pics. I guess it's hard for bit tech to provide text and pics at the same time. I would expect the pics to show over the next week. Thank god they don't do video reviews or we'd be waiting a month for the video to show.
Fixed now, 'cos I'm just that awesome.

Good boy. I like the shadowing across the landscape. Detail looks pretty good. I guess I should read the text now.
GanjaStar 24th June 2012, 01:51 Quote
50%....

you do know that in todays review world a 50% is just about the same as a 0%. you practically told all the brainless sheep that can't think for themselves to not buy this game.

and yet you all paid for the self insertable dildo 3 by blizzard.

GG bit tech.
Log in

You are not logged in, please login with your forum account below. If you don't already have an account please register to start contributing.



Discuss in the forums