Published on 2nd August 2010 by
Originally Posted by Nature"but consider reading FAQs straightaway"
ur a noob. Die 1 billion times before cheating... and then you shall pwn by yourself.... Do I smell the bit-tech user gaming competion!???? Bring it son!
Originally Posted by FizzbanThe trick is not thinking too much and just reacting. Reaction times are so much faster than thinking. When you know the game inside out and simply react..the game just flows. I find beat em ups and racing games are best for that. I have had some simply amazing bouts in the Soul Caliber games. Words can't describe it when you and a mate are just in the zone. It is so ridicules with the blocks, parrys and general move timings.
Originally Posted by Ryun"Dont Correct Your Mistakes It takes a lot more work to rid yourself of bad habits than it does to avoid making them. It may ruin the fun, but consider reading FAQs straightaway, rather than finishing the game first."
I have the exact opposite approach. You're bound to make mistakes, no matter what you do. But you can control how you process them.
The way I play/practice a game is if I make a mistake, even if it works out for the better (i.e. throwing a frag grenade instead of flash), I go back to the last saved checkpoint. The way I see it: I will always be able to beat a video game (especially nowadays) either by luck, tenacity, or abusing my continues. But if I take out the luck (good and bad), and ignore the continues when I die/fail then I know that I'm good at the game -- not just capable of beating it.
The mind is divided into two thought processes the conscious and the subconscious. The conscious makes up around 10 per cent of our brains. It is capable of powerful reasoning, but can only handle one or two tasks and remember things for about 20 seconds. The subconscious makes up the other 90 per cent. It houses the long-term memory and is 12 million times more powerful than the conscious.
The whole article is a load of crap in my humble opinion.
You are not logged in, please login with your forum account below. If you don't already have an account please register to start contributing.
26th September 2014
24th September 2014
22nd September 2014
© Copyright bit-tech