Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition Review

Hustler 10th April 2017, 14:20 Quote
Somebody got greedy with this at £29.99.

Either that or there are one too many licensing issues, which seem to plague old releases like this, with everyone & their dog wanting a piece of the pie, which has no doubt pushed the price past the £19.99 that it's really worth.

Still a good game though, with some of the funniest ways to dispatch the enemy you'll ever see in a game.
GeorgeK 10th April 2017, 14:39 Quote
Yeah just a bit... I played it when it first came out in 2011 (and it is awesome) but I've just looked up my order email - I paid game.co.uk the princely sum of £8.99...
Vault-Tec 10th April 2017, 15:38 Quote
I think I got the original one cheap too. Utterly fantastic game, shame about the MP.
johnnyboy700 10th April 2017, 21:49 Quote
So, the delicate facial features are slightly smeared with the hi-rez visuals. Sounds a bit like watching the last Expendables movie where the 80's actions stars cosmetic surgery nips and tucks are really starting to show.

Still, this sound like mindless fun, even if it is too expensive. Think I'll bag it in a sale in a few months.
GeorgeK 11th April 2017, 00:30 Quote
It's 100% worth playing just not for £30... The real kick in the teeth is that they've pulled the old version from sale so you're stuck paying full whack for this one.
goldstar0011 11th April 2017, 08:21 Quote
I'd give it a go but not for £30

I loved the original and will get this mostly for something to play with my buddy on our drinking game nights
Pete J 13th April 2017, 19:29 Quote
CjYQNdK1W7s

I think I prefer the original in most cases...

Not even remade in UE4 - not impressed. And I loved the original. I keep meaning to have another playthrough.
Anfield 13th April 2017, 20:19 Quote
Originally Posted by GeorgeK

Shame really, since the original never got any attention I had no clue it existed (and I'm fairly certain that I'm not the only one) until the launch of this remake was imminent...