bit-gamer.net

The Last Of Us Review

Comments 1 to 25 of 35

Reply
GravitySmacked 16th June 2013, 14:10 Quote
I'm going to have to go out and buy this aren't I.
Flibblebot 16th June 2013, 14:21 Quote
Yes. Yes, you are. And while you're there, you'll feel compelled to buy me a copy too :D

What's with the anonymous review, though?
Waynio 16th June 2013, 15:55 Quote
Really going to have to buy this but I got too many things to do before I could play it, should be an awesome game. :)
Mr Happy 16th June 2013, 16:09 Quote
Really interested by this game and would buy it today, but i don't have a Playstation :-(
CrazyJoe 16th June 2013, 16:22 Quote
I don't care how good it is, I'm not spending £40 on it.
faugusztin 16th June 2013, 16:29 Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Happy
Really interested by this game and would buy it today, but i don't have a Playstation :-(

Same boat... The game can be good, but not going to spend 150€+ on a PS3 for pretty much the last game for PS3 :).
Narishma 16th June 2013, 16:33 Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by faugusztin
Same boat... The game can be good, but not going to spend 150€+ on a PS3 for pretty much the last game for PS3 :).

That's hardly the last game. There are still plenty of great games coming on PS3 this year. GTA 5, GT 6, Beyond Two Souls, etc...
GravitySmacked 16th June 2013, 17:14 Quote
Went out a picked it up, seems good so far.
faugusztin 16th June 2013, 18:32 Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narishma
That's hardly the last game. There are still plenty of great games coming on PS3 this year. GTA 5, GT 6, Beyond Two Souls, etc...

What i meant was "Last exclusive title launched for PS3 which would interest me".
Guinevere 16th June 2013, 21:40 Quote
Damn. Now I want a PS3.

Any tips on how to add a PS3 to the house without being given 'The Look'?
fdbh96 16th June 2013, 22:04 Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinevere
Damn. Now I want a PS3.

Any tips on how to add a PS3 to the house without being given 'The Look'?

Sign up for netflix at the same time :)

Or buy it in white
suenstar 16th June 2013, 22:17 Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinevere
Damn. Now I want a PS3.

Any tips on how to add a PS3 to the house without being given 'The Look'?
Hide all evidence of spending money and say you won it. :)
GravitySmacked 16th June 2013, 22:56 Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinevere
Damn. Now I want a PS3.

Any tips on how to add a PS3 to the house without being given 'The Look'?

I know that look only too well. I use mine predominantly as a media server, streaming video from my home server, Netflix, blu-ray etc. Could try that angle.
Yslen 17th June 2013, 00:21 Quote
If it's as good as all that I expect it'll be relaunched for the PS4. Won't be a huge leap to get it running on a PC from there, surely?

<crosses fingers>
Aracos 17th June 2013, 01:04 Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yslen
If it's as good as all that I expect it'll be relaunched for the PS4. Won't be a huge leap to get it running on a PC from there, surely?

<crosses fingers>

If they go to all that effort they might as well release it on the PC too.
ajfsound 17th June 2013, 09:05 Quote
ND have so far said that there are no plans for a PS4 release, but Sony have said that PS3 games will be available via their streaming service.... Being an exclusive, I think there's little chance that we'll see this on pc unfortunately.
sakzzz 17th June 2013, 10:54 Quote
No PS3 here.. Been watching the walkthrough on youtube since the past few days.. Amazing!..Shame its not for PC.
scott_chegg 17th June 2013, 11:02 Quote
Hope it gets ported to PC at some point.
faugusztin 17th June 2013, 11:28 Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott_chegg
Hope it gets ported to PC at some point.

No. Sony exclusive, published by Sony, developed by Sony subsidiary studio. Maybe it will happen after the collapse of universe :).
Baz 17th June 2013, 11:34 Quote
Willing to buy a PS3 to play this, damnit. Perhaps find someone to borrow one from...
Meanmotion 17th June 2013, 12:02 Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baz
Willing to buy a PS3 to play this, damnit. Perhaps find someone to borrow one from...

Maybe I should run a hiring service. Sounds like it could nicely supplement my income!
sakzzz 17th June 2013, 12:31 Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by faugusztin
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott_chegg
Hope it gets ported to PC at some point.

No. Sony exclusive, published by Sony, developed by Sony subsidiary studio. Maybe it will happen after the collapse of universe :).

PC gamers are neutral in their choice of console..They possibly dont care at all :D .. Why not gain some more income by porting it to PC.
ResCyn 17th June 2013, 12:42 Quote
Dammit now I'm thinking of picking up a PS3 just to play this. It's been getting stellar reviews including a 10 from EDGE (although they're no where near as good as they used to be IMO it's still only their 10th 10 IIRC). A trip into CEX at lunch I think to sus out the 2nd hand prices...
sandys 17th June 2013, 12:50 Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by suenstar
Hide all evidence of spending money and say you won it. :)

I hid my 360 behind the LCD TV, missus only noticed due to the noise as she thought the TV was failing, a new PS3 won't have that issue, she'll never know its there.
Instagib 17th June 2013, 22:15 Quote
Played a few hours of this now and it's been absolutely outstanding. I knew my PS3 would be good for something someday....
Log in

You are not logged in, please login with your forum account below. If you don't already have an account please register to start contributing.



Discuss in the forums