bit-gamer.net

Razer Krait

Comments 26 to 34 of 34

Reply
Tyinsar 15th August 2006, 17:46 Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by lnr
...Most of those listed below are too small for my freakishly large hands. No seriously...
I don't think I am actually in too small a minority for people to pay attention to this....

So yeah, logitech over horrible flat little mices... :D

I'd have thought you'd like the nice big pads for mouse buttons on the Razer but...

I don't think lefties are too small a market to ignore either but Logitech seems to so I look elsewhere (Yay Razer ).

Contour Design makes the "Perfit Mouse" in 5 sizes for righties & 3 for lefties but I have no idea as to the quality as a game mouse. I had thought of getting one but now that I've become accustomed to fingertip mice a big beast like those would feel odd.
madmccarter 16th August 2006, 22:12 Quote
Hey guy, v nice site.
Im just one of these guy tht gets pissed off when some one else is wrong about something, so here goes...
The Krait Is NOT a Copperhead competitor and it is NOT a smaller Copperhead. On the contrary. It is a revamp of the Razer Viper. It actually uses the Infared Razer Diamonback Plasma limited edition infared sensor, so its not a copperhead by all means. Oh btw its been very well recived in the pro FPS gaming world:becuase its light, accurate, and it can be flung around (ideal for low sense players like Daler). Oh and btw this is quite important, Razer ARE realeasing a new mouse on the 23RD OF AUGUST, the MAMBA (hooray its here at last). It will use a laser sensor and is a right handed gamers mouse. What u guys think of the fatal1ty mouse? Thts my two cents, ciao!! Mad.
lnr 18th August 2006, 09:49 Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyinsar
I'd have thought you'd like the nice big pads for mouse buttons on the Razer but...

My fingers stick over the edge if I try rest my hand, and if I use fingertips I tend to lift the mouse which is not very helpful lol

@madmccarter
I take it this is a new version of the mamba? The old one was a funny shape, but did have a decent height, will have to look into it. Anyone got a good link?
Tyinsar 21st August 2006, 04:43 Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmccarter
Hey guy, v nice site.
Im just one of these guy tht gets pissed off when some one else is wrong about something, so here goes...
The Krait Is NOT a Copperhead competitor and it is NOT a smaller Copperhead. On the contrary. It is a revamp of the Razer Viper. It actually uses the Infared Razer Diamonback Plasma limited edition infared sensor, so its not a copperhead by all means. Oh btw its been very well recived in the pro FPS gaming world:becuase its light, accurate, and it can be flung around (ideal for low sense players like Daler). Oh and btw this is quite important, Razer ARE realeasing a new mouse on the 23RD OF AUGUST, the MAMBA (hooray its here at last). It will use a laser sensor and is a right handed gamers mouse. What u guys think of the fatal1ty mouse? Thts my two cents, ciao!! Mad.

hmm, post count still @ 1, oh well. From what I've read I suspect you are right about it being based on the Diamondback but I hope you are wrong about the Mamba. The only info I can find on the Mamba is really OLD and it's UGLY

The only other hint I could find is HERE but it really says nothing.

The "fatal1ty" mouse? - It's for righties only so 8-P"""""" to them.
madmccarter 25th August 2006, 18:53 Quote
Lu all, soz I was wrong bout the mamba, its actually called the microsoft habu, its basically an intelli explorer three on steroids lol
!

go and check it out i WANT ONE NOW!
http://www.razerzone.com/Products/Gaming-Mice/Microsoft-Habu-Gaming-Mouse/
oh btw there was NOTHING wrong with the razer mamba, i tested the prototype myself and it may look as ugly as the boomslang but it handled v well considering ti has 300dpi mouse ball tracking, i couldnt fault it v v accurate btw lol cya mad.
Svennis 27th January 2008, 22:39 Quote
Again I need help. I am not sure about which mouse I should get. This mouse is looking good, but not as far as good as the SteelSeries Ikari. Or what do you people think?

I have read reviews where the Ikari gets 10's - that is really crazy I must admit.

http://www.trustedreviews.com/peripherals/review/2007/12/24/Steel-Series-Ikari-Laser-Mouse/p1

and of course bit-techs review

http://www.bit-tech.net/hardware/2008/01/06/steel_series_ikari_mouse_and_sp_mousemat/2
CardJoe 27th January 2008, 22:50 Quote
It depends on your grip. Finger gamers want the Krait. Palm gamers want the Ikari. Either way, they are bothfeature packed.
Razerpwnsu 11th September 2008, 08:18 Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stwongbad
I have never heard of a pro-level mmorpg gamer , ever. I know there is like high level elite WoW clans and stuff but..Ive never heard of like competitions or anything. "Okay...get to level 60 in 2 hours....GO!"


if you don't know about something.. it doesn't means that it's not happening..
do your research before you comment and post in public imho, no offence.

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/pvp/tournament/news.xml

http://www.sk-gaming.com/content/18189-SK_WoW_PvE_and_PvP_at_Games_Convention
Razerpwnsu 11th September 2008, 08:29 Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svennis
Again I need help. I am not sure about which mouse I should get. This mouse is looking good, but not as far as good as the SteelSeries Ikari. Or what do you people think?

I have read reviews where the Ikari gets 10's - that is really crazy I must admit.

http://www.trustedreviews.com/peripherals/review/2007/12/24/Steel-Series-Ikari-Laser-Mouse/p1

and of course bit-techs review

http://www.bit-tech.net/hardware/2008/01/06/steel_series_ikari_mouse_and_sp_mousemat/2


=|
Log in

You are not logged in, please login with your forum account below. If you don't already have an account please register to start contributing.



Discuss in the forums