Win! City of Heroes and Villains!

Tomm 21st November 2005, 00:20 Quote
I just sent an email now, am I waaaaay too late?
P2D 21st November 2005, 02:19 Quote
I dont have to use this key within a certain time do i? Because ill be pretty busy over the next few weeks on NFSMW, so i dont wanna download this, only to spend all my time on another game and miss out on the trial.
The_Pope 23rd November 2005, 12:04 Quote
A few quick replies:

-H- I don't know what your email address is or your real name, so I don't know which email is from you mate... maybe send another one saying that you're -H- ? :D

Tomm - not too late mate. I'll send you a code tomorrow. Don't forget my conditions though: you have to tell 10 people about bit-tech

P2D - not sure mate. I'm not aware of any time limitation (within reason). I expect you'll be OK to wait a few weeks if you need to.
The_Pope 24th November 2005, 00:56 Quote
Wow - I've been REALLY impressed by the honesty and integrity of bit-tech readers this week. Several of you contacted me to say "I'm not able to use this code - please pass it on to someone who can" or people who received two codes by accident, or a couple who are outside Europe and misread the Rules etc

Bravo people!

However, the good news is that the kind people at NCSoft supplied us with plenty of codes, so please feel free to pass any spare codes on to someone you think might enjoy playing the game. Obviously, the codes only work once, but if you haven't yet used yours and feel there is someone more deserving of it, forward it to them with our blessing.
Hiren 24th November 2005, 07:57 Quote
Nevermind The Pope I read your posted and passed the code on to someone else. :)
keir 24th November 2005, 09:08 Quote
I still havn't got my code :o
gauntlet 26th November 2005, 12:09 Quote
i got my code 6 days ago but only jus realised now downloadin now. 200kb/s, has anybody done any recordings yet? i have nothing to record with :(
acron^ 26th November 2005, 12:32 Quote
Gits wont gimme my blasted password.
monkeyville 26th November 2005, 13:13 Quote
Wouldnt mind trying this if anybody has a spare code. I assume the originals have all gone.
The_Pope 27th November 2005, 05:24 Quote
No, we still have some... send in your entry.
P2D 4th December 2005, 21:04 Quote
Ive got a spare code here if anyone wants it. Its been sitting in my mail box for a while and i cba to use it! Pm me.
P2D 10th December 2005, 17:36 Quote
BUMP- Still got the code up for grabs
MrWillyWonka 10th December 2005, 18:13 Quote
Originally Posted by P2D
BUMP- Still got the code up for grabs

I'll have it. I used it on my laptop, then built my new rig then forgot about it until the other day I got an email saying the time has expired, haven't even had a chance to play!
P2D 18th December 2005, 01:55 Quote
Code = gone.
Warchief 20th December 2005, 13:12 Quote
Hi, im about to decide between cov/coh and wow to waste the rest of mi life ;). It would be so nice if there was any code i could try for coh.

[Uhm, think im too late ]

Thanks.
Darkintel 3rd January 2006, 22:02 Quote
Mines sent in, look forward to playing it, hopefully see some of you in game ^^
milocher 19th March 2006, 20:40 Quote
Hi all. I emailed a while ago and still haven't recieved a response, are you all out of cd keys? if thats the case could someone with an extra one possibly toss it my way? 2 of them would be prefered, my mate and I wanna make that movie together.
Thanks again, Cheers.