Kalypso Media and bit-tech
have teamed up to bring you a fantastic competition which offers the chance to win a Creative X-Fi Xtreme Gamer Fatat1ty Professional Series Sound card and a copy of the new Imperium Romanum
game. All you have to do is answer a simple question!
is the long awaited sequel to the best selling Glory of the Roman Empire
. Set in the heyday of Ancient Rome, Imperium Romanum
presents a detailed and vivid game environment that promises excitement. Immerse yourself in the rich heritage of one of the worlds most historic empires during it's most critical period!
Playing as a important figure in the Roman empire, players take command of a province using an innovative tablet-system to build a well organized and prosperous settlement. With more than 32 different scenarios over three game modes, Imperium Romanum
provides many hours of game play.
To help celebrate the launch, we've teamed up with Kalypso Media to provide a lucky bit-tech
reader with a chance to win a Creative X-Fi Xtreme Gamer Fatat1ty Professional Series
Sound card and a copy of the game. Two lucky runners-up will also receive a copy of the game each.
The fate of an empire lies very much in your hands - provided you win.
In Imperium Romanum, what position in the Roman Empire does the player occupy?
Terms and Conditions
Visit the official webpage for a hint!
Send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include your full postal address and contact telephone number.
- This competition is open to all bit-tech readers worldwide.
- Emails must be received by 11:59 AM GMT Thursday 21st February 2008 to qualify.
- Multiple entries will be disqualified - please include your contact details (shipping address, contact telephone number) in the email.
- The three winners will be chosen randomly from correct entries and informed by email.
- The Editor's decision is final.
- Prizes cannot be swapped for a cash alternative.
- Your email address will only be stored for the purpose of this competition and will not be passed on to any third parties.