Win one of three Be Quiet! Silent Base 600 cases
Bit-tech has teamed up with Be Quiet! to offer you the chance of winning one of three Silent Base 600 cases, the company's brand new chassis which you can read our own review of here
All you have to do to be in with a chance is answer correctly the question embedded below within one week from today. Winners will be chosen at random, and will be able to pick which SKU of the case they'd like: it comes in three colours (orange, silver and black) and each colour can be had with or without a window.
This competition is open to EU residents
only. Be sure to also check the full terms and conditions below before entering. Good luck! The content below is written by Be Quiet! and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of bit-tech's editorial team.
Unique performance and usability
be quiet! Silent Base 600 offers the perfect symbiosis of noise prevention, cooling performance, a good usability and an extensive capacity for high-end hardware.
The most important features include:
- Meticulous air circulation design and adjustable side panel vents provide outstanding airflow control that improves cooling while reducing noise-causing turbulence, leading to truly excellent cooling performance
- Side panel with double-glazed window made from scratch and impact resistant material offers a superb sound insulation (for the window versions only)
- Anti-vibration mounting elements and two pre-installed Pure Wings 2 fans for amazingly quiet operation; 3-step fan controller included
- Tool-free mounting and generous space for advanced hardware and cable management support first-class usability
- Product conception, design and quality control in Germany
The design team's mission was based on the principle "form follows function", and so every last detail in the Silent Base 600's design has a functional purpose. It is truly a superior case ideal for high-end gaming gear and quiet systems.
Silent Base 600 is available in two versions, with or without a double-glazed side panel window and in the color versions Black, Orange, Silver.
Terms and Conditions
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The prize draw is open to EU RESIDENTS ONLY aged 12 years or over.
- The competition winner will be picked at random from all eligible entries that arrive by midnight of the closing date, October 13, 2015.
- Only one entry is permitted per household per bit-tech entry form. Duplicate entries will result in disqualification and no entrant may win more than one prize.
- The winners will be notified via email by October 20, 2015. The winner must claim their prize within 7 days of the promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, bit-tech reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- All winners will be eligible for one Be Quiet! Silent Base 600 chassis and can choose their colour (orange, black or silver) and whether they would like a window or not.
- In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater specification.
- Prizes will ship to winners within 45 days of the draw, though we aim for sooner.
- Prize draws are not open to employees of bit-tech and their affiliates, agencies, suppliers, sponsors and members employees' immediate families.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.