Win a ATI Special Edition Lian Li Case
Here at bit-tech
HQ we love competitions and in the past we've given away all sorts of prizes, ranging from Notcua Cooling
gear to all kinds of gaming swag
This time around though we've partnered up with UK vendor Immortal Gaming
to bring you another fantastic competition. The prize this time around is a limited edition Lian Li Armorsuit PC-P80
ATI Spider case in anodized red aluminium. The case features an ATI logo and spider motif laser cut in to the side panel and the whole front panel is brightly lit up with LED fans.
The case has a 2mm thick aluminium front panel with a unique setup of three 14cm fans inside the door to funnel cool air into the system. It also has a huge amount of space inside so it can be fitted with the most powerful hardware. If you're still hungry for more info though then you can check our comprehensive review
All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning this unique prize is answer the simple question below, though make sure you check the Terms and Conditions too!
How many 5.25" bays does the ATI Lian Li Spider ARMORSUIT PC-P80 case have?
This competition is now closed.
Send your answers through to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include your full postal address and contact telephone number - though be aware that this competition is only open to our readers in the UK (sorry to the rest of you!)!
Terms and Conditions
If you're having trouble figuring out the answer then make sure you visit the product page for a hint, or ask for help in the forums.
- This competition is open to all bit-tech readers in the UK.
- Emails must be received by 11:59 AM BST Thursday 31st July 2008 to qualify.
- Multiple entries will be disqualified - please include your contact details (shipping address, contact telephone number) in the email.
- The winner will be chosen randomly from correct entries and informed by email.
- The Editor's decision is final.
- Prizes cannot be swapped for a cash alternative.
- Your email address will only be stored for the purpose of this competition and will not be passed on to any third parties.