There are just two more days until Christmas, and you know what that means: just two more chances to win in our Christmas Countdown Competition.
Today we're delighted to have Sapphire providing us with a prize. Up for grabs is a Sapphire Radeon R7 260X OC 2048MB
, a pre-overclocked, custom-cooled variant on the AMD Radeon R7 260X
With 896 GCN stream processors running at 1150MHz and 2GB of GDDR5 RAM clocked at 6600MHz, it will power through most modern games at 1080p.
It also includes AMD's new TrueAudio chip and will support the Mantle API which should bring a boost in performance to games such as Battlefield 4.
All you've got to do to be in with a chance of winning this great prize is answer the following question:
Simply email your answers to email@example.com
, putting "Christmas competition 16" as the subject/title.
Terms and Conditions
· Please include your contact details (shipping address, contact telephone number and full names) in the email.
· This competition is open to all bit-tech readers worldwide.
· Prizes cannot be swapped for a cash alternative.
· Multiple entries will be disqualified
· Emails must be received by midday (GMT) 24th December 2013 to qualify.
· By entering this competition, competitors will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by the rules, and all entry instructions given are deemed to form part of the rules of the competition.
· Bit-Tech’s decision over the winning entry is final.
· Your email address and all other personal information will only be stored for the purpose and duration of this competition and will not be passed on to any third parties.
· The winners will be informed by email.