It's day nine of our Christmas Countdown Competition and that means we're past half way with - oh no! - only eight more chances to win! Better get your entries in then...
Today's prize is the colossal Entho Primo
case by Phanteks
. This beast of a case can house EATX motherboards and up to two power supplies! It also boasts eight expansion slots, 5 x 5.25in drive bays, 6 x 3.5in bays and there are up to 12 spaces for 2.5in drives.
Still not enough for you? How about space for two 480mm radiators, 2 x 240mm radiators and 16 x 120mm fans! In fact there are way more configurations available than these - just check out the video below.
All you've got to do to be in with a chance of winning this great prize is answer the following question:
Simply email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org
, putting "Christmas competition 9" as the subject/title.
Terms and Conditions
· Please include your contact details (shipping address, contact telephone number and full names) in the email.
· This competition is open to all bit-tech readers worldwide.
· Prizes cannot be swapped for a cash alternative.
· Multiple entries will be disqualified
· Emails must be received by midday (GMT) 13th December 2013 to qualify.
· By entering this competition, competitors will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by the rules, and all entry instructions given are deemed to form part of the rules of the competition.
· Bit-Tech’s decision over the winning entry is final.
· Your email address and all other personal information will only be stored for the purpose and duration of this competition and will not be passed on to any third parties.
· The winners will be informed by email.