bit-tech.net

Win one of Four Seasonic Power Supplies! - winners announced

Comments 1 to 24 of 24

Reply
mi1ez 1st July 2013, 11:27 Quote
Where on the Facebook page is our second chance of winning?
longweight 1st July 2013, 11:31 Quote
Entered but what should the email title be?
Shirty 1st July 2013, 11:38 Quote
"Win one of Four Seasonic Power Supplies! Win one of Four Seasonic Power Supplies!"

So nice you said it twice :D

Entered. Nice to see some competitions appearing on the site again, may you have great karma bestowed upon yourselves.
Meanmotion 1st July 2013, 11:42 Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by mi1ez
Where on the Facebook page is our second chance of winning?

Is this link not working? https://www.facebook.com/bittech/app_608825642475902
Shirty 1st July 2013, 11:48 Quote
That takes us to the timeline, and there is a link back to the compo page, but no obvious instructions on how to enter via Facebook. Do we just comment the answer against the post?
graphitone 1st July 2013, 15:36 Quote
From the article:
"For a second chance of winning head over to the Bit-Tech Facebook page".

Fair enough.

From the disclaimer:
"Multiple entries will be disqualified".

????
mi1ez 1st July 2013, 15:36 Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirty
That takes us to the timeline, and there is a link back to the compo page, but no obvious instructions on how to enter via Facebook. Do we just comment the answer against the post?

This.
Meanmotion 1st July 2013, 16:05 Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by mi1ez
This.

Gah, missed a tick box. Should be working now.
mi1ez 1st July 2013, 17:36 Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meanmotion
Gah, missed a tick box. Should be working now.

The link points to the right place, but the competition doesn't work as such. Not sure if it's a Facebook issue or not...
Marvin-HHGTTG 1st July 2013, 18:08 Quote
If anyone's using Adblock on Facebook, disable to see the page. With it enabled, I got a title and a blank page.
monkiboi 1st July 2013, 21:51 Quote
Entering via facebook means allowing seasonic access to my profile and friends list. I have no problem with the first part but does this mean my friends list is going to get spammed? You can tell I've done this before can't you :)
mi1ez 2nd July 2013, 14:43 Quote
Sorted, Cheers Marv!
johnnyboy700 3rd July 2013, 08:42 Quote
I'm in.
keir 3rd July 2013, 09:24 Quote
Facebook page is working now. Entered.
DarkInferno 4th July 2013, 01:24 Quote
Little question...

· Please include your contact details (shipping address, contact telephone number and full names) in the email.
· Your email address will only be stored for the purpose of this competition and will not be passed on to any third parties.

What about the rest of my personal details? You'll delete my email address, but keep my name, address and phone number?
Meanmotion 4th July 2013, 12:40 Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkInferno
Little question...

· Please include your contact details (shipping address, contact telephone number and full names) in the email.
· Your email address will only be stored for the purpose of this competition and will not be passed on to any third parties.

What about the rest of my personal details? You'll delete my email address, but keep my name, address and phone number?

These will also be deleted. I'll update the T&Cs to clarify.
Meanmotion 4th July 2013, 12:42 Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkiboi
Entering via facebook means allowing seasonic access to my profile and friends list. I have no problem with the first part but does this mean my friends list is going to get spammed? You can tell I've done this before can't you :)

Theoretically, yes, though you can of course choose to block certain updates, or unlike both companies when the competition is closed. Though why you'd ever want to ... ;)
jackjack 9th July 2013, 10:51 Quote
This giveaway is so AWESOME i'm gonna die.
Thank you Bit-Tech.net and SEASONIC for this amazing giveaway.
Email sent and Facebook Entered + Shared.

Thank you
Meanmotion 24th July 2013, 10:50 Quote
Only three days to go so get your entries in!
Noob? 1st August 2013, 01:39 Quote
Funny how I could never get the page to load when the comp was valid.

Just had a look now, nice PSU's, would have entered if I could have seen how to LOL!

Good luck to those of you that entered!
NaThRo 2nd August 2013, 03:00 Quote
Was there a result?
jackjack 13th August 2013, 07:07 Quote
well no email for me, even from the spam box.
Congratulations all lucky winners in advance and enjoy your awesome prize :)
Cheers..
Meanmotion 1st October 2013, 15:11 Quote
Thanks to everyone that entered.

The prizes have now been drawn and the winners have been informed. Commiserations if you weren't one of the lucky ones.

Congratulations to Fred from Croydon, Marty from Peterborough, Clifton from Miramar and Nicholas from Mettmann on picking up the prizes.
Mechh69 9th October 2013, 14:37 Quote
Congrats Guys on your winnings. I appreciate Bit-tech and Seasonic for holding the competition. It is Greatly appreciated.
Log in

You are not logged in, please login with your forum account below. If you don't already have an account please register to start contributing.



Discuss in the forums