bit-tech plays Space Alert

chrisb2e9 27th December 2010, 15:48 Quote
we need velure uniforms.
I laughed pretty good at that. Futurama reference right?
fingerbob69 27th December 2010, 16:00 Quote
Monopoly ...from the land of bakelite ...the grand daddy of board games, and still the best.
l3v1ck 27th December 2010, 19:04 Quote
You want to try The Really Nasty Horse Racing Game. It's great, especially after a few drinks.
Star*Dagger 27th December 2010, 19:56 Quote
There is a reason they call them BORED Games. Please refrain from posting such heresy as "-being away from your monster gaming computer for two weeks"!

People should shun such artificial holidays such as Xmas, the reason for the season is the Winter Solstice, celebrate it quickly on the 21st, then get back to Gaming, enjoy!

Yours in "There is no RL, just extended AFK" Plasma,
Star*Dagger
Krayzie_B.o.n.e. 28th December 2010, 06:39 Quote
Board games are something you play in the privacy of your home with the blinds closed and only with family members. Of course no one talks about it and no one ever remembers buying the game as they just always magically appear in your hall closet.

To actually post the event on the web is MADNESS as I got suckered into thinking it was a review of some new Indie game or a mod that I never heard of but to my dismay it is only a Board Game. Thanks I feel like a rape victim.
Material 28th December 2010, 13:10 Quote
Really? I'm surprised.

We all enjoy board games here and have had a fun few nights after work playing them.
adidan 28th December 2010, 17:45 Quote
Originally Posted by Krayzie_B.o.n.e.
I feel like a rape victim.
Are you that funny in real life? Arse.
Altron 28th December 2010, 20:43 Quote
I've played Space Alert. It was at a LAN party. We got out the box and spent like 30-40 minutes reading the instructions, then the game lasted for less than that because we just played one of the basic missions.

Pretty typical for me. I have a large group of friends, who have a huge board game collection, but every game it's a different group of people and there's always one guy who has never played it before so we have to explain it to him. Half the time, I'm bored before we finish going over the rules and an explanation of how the game is played. It doesn't help that we usually do it at 3 or 4 in the morning, when we're already tired.