bit-tech.net

Write news, win a 7800 from XFX

Comments 51 to 65 of 65

Reply
hitman012 16th November 2005, 16:17 Quote
Nice! Congrats MWW :)
MrWillyWonka 23rd November 2005, 11:51 Quote
Not to be pushy, but when will the card arrive? I've ordered the mobo and processor, don't want to waste time using onboard graphics!
Tim S 23rd November 2005, 13:25 Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWillyWonka
Not to be pushy, but when will the card arrive? I've ordered the mobo and processor, don't want to waste time using onboard graphics!
Sorry, internal ****up, I've been sitting waiting for someone to send me an address! I will get it sorted for you, the card has been sitting in its box by the door for a week now.
MrWillyWonka 23rd November 2005, 13:52 Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigz
Sorry, internal ****up, I've been sitting waiting for someone to send me an address! I will get it sorted for you, the card has been sitting in its box by the door for a week now.

Thanks, if you need my address again, pm me.
yodasarmpit 3rd December 2005, 14:55 Quote
Well the goodie bag arrived, quite nice, case embossed with the bit-tech logo.
Ethernet extender, USB extender and headphones all with the bit-tech logo.
Ohh and new case badges

http://www.yodasarmpit.co.uk/pics/goodie_bag.jpg

http://www.yodasarmpit.co.uk/pics/goodie_bag02.jpg
MrWillyWonka 3rd December 2005, 16:28 Quote
:'(

I don't have a case badge with it, wouldn't mind one to put one on my new case.

Perhaps not, I should be happy with the GTX :)

Having a GTX is fab, playing Quake 4 on Maximum (apart from ultra texture quality) is just amazing at around 60fps.

Nice kit you got there bit, you planning to open a bit store?

EDIT: Actually, just found the case badges in the envelope (which was in the bin :S), w00t I got 6, beat ya again Yossy :D

EDIT 2: Got a T-shirt too.

Oh yea, did I mention I got a GTX too?
Tim S 3rd December 2005, 23:02 Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWillyWonka
Nice kit you got there bit, you planning to open a bit store?
In good time - there's a lot of other things that need 'sorting' before that happens. Ideally, we'd like it to happen. We've wanted decent T-shirts for a while, but it takes man power to run that kind of thing. We don't just want some ****** standard T-shirt with a single bit-tech logo on it - we want some design involved in it. ;)
MrWillyWonka 3rd December 2005, 23:13 Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigz
In good time - there's a lot of other things that need 'sorting' before that happens. Ideally, we'd like it to happen. We've wanted decent T-shirts for a while, but it takes man power to run that kind of thing. We don't just want some ****** standard T-shirt with a single bit-tech logo on it - we want some design involved in it. ;)

That'll be cool. You could have a t-shirt design competition. The winner gets a t-shirt or summat? Some people here certainly has good photoshops skills here!
Tim S 3rd December 2005, 23:26 Quote
Definitely. We've already got some designs down on paper that we really like - it is just a case of finding the resources to manage it (man power, mainly). It will happen, but I can't guarantee when just yet.
Bindibadgi 3rd December 2005, 23:40 Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigz
We've wanted decent T-shirts for a while,

Understatement of the year.


:P
yodasarmpit 3rd December 2005, 23:45 Quote
Soo want a bit t-shirt :)
MrWillyWonka 4th December 2005, 00:20 Quote
Show us your designs? What do you mean by manpower? To make the shirts, or distribute them?
The_Pope 4th December 2005, 01:14 Quote
Everybody's running pretty flat out as it is providing y'all with fresh reviews, articles & mods five times a week (remember back when it was one or two at best?) plus as much News as we can manage, plus tradeshows, product launches and tasty exclusives. To give you a hint, both Tim & I are on aeroplanes this week :D

What nobody wants is for someone to take an afternoon, order some shirts and say "hey guys - we gots teh shirts" but then not have the time to oversee orders, payment, delivery, returns etc etc

WHEN (rather than IF) we do it, the quality of the merchandise and service wants to match or indeed exceed what we do on an editorial scale. We have high standards, so as I have said in the past, we deliberately eschewed pre-packaged stuff like Cafe Press in favour of something better. Sure, we might've been up & running by now, but show me anything as l33t as those embossed USB packs on any Cafe Press site :D

I'm sure we'll get there in the New Year
mclean007 5th December 2005, 09:11 Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodasarmpit
Well the goodie bag arrived, quite nice, case embossed with the bit-tech logo.
Ethernet extender, USB extender and headphones all with the bit-tech logo.
Ohh and new case badges
:'(
No fair! I'm still waiting for mine! Looks like it will be worth the wait however...

:edit: Woohoo! It's here. Quality stuff, bit-boys, thanks very much!
PUTALE 10th December 2005, 04:49 Quote
Just would like to let you guys know that I got my prize(it's a very nice little tool for the network and usb cable. It's one of the best little consolation prize that I think I have ever gotten. Thanks, bit-tech). The sticker is cool too (almost lost it as I almost throw the bag away with it. Good thing that I made a final check before I throw the package away:).

thansk again.
Log in

You are not logged in, please login with your forum account below. If you don't already have an account please register to start contributing.



Discuss in the forums