On our desk this week - 2

L2wis 4th October 2005, 13:55 Quote
nice article and informative :) you guys must think "oooh noo". When u see loads of hardware sitting there on your desks on a Monday morning.
Flibblebot 4th October 2005, 14:50 Quote
Yeah, must be hard doing that for a living..
I can't help but feel there are better (PSP) carry cases on the market
Any suggestions? I haven't seen much out there that isn't a variation on the spongy thing that comes in the PSP box...?
WilHarris 4th October 2005, 16:33 Quote
Originally Posted by Flibblebot
Yeah, must be hard doing that for a living..

Mace 4th October 2005, 19:06 Quote
That does look pretty nice... When I had my psp, I had the logitech plastic case which I thought was awesomely protective, but way too bulky :\

Edit: Good article BTW.
MrWillyWonka 4th October 2005, 19:34 Quote
What do you do with all the stuff after you've reveiwed it? Keep it or give it back (or chuck it )?

I like the DVDRW drive, looks really nice tbh, shame I don't need it!

As for the mousepad, how durable is it? I want a gaming mat that will last a long time, this pad being thin seems like its gonna wear easily?
webbyman 16th October 2005, 00:52 Quote
'If you like to listen to the radio on the go, this could be the perfect product for you, especially when combined with the possibility of listening to your own tunes when Sara Cox comes on.'

lol :P
hakme2deth 4th November 2005, 22:12 Quote
In the article it says "The PD100 is basically a portable MP3 player with a DAB radio built-in - a first, to my knowledge."

There has been a Perstel one out for a year or more. Not tried it as I am waiting a good DAB/MP3 player with SD/MMC support and (most important) recharges via USB.

This review (and the latest one for the Morphy Richards DAB MP3/ PURE PocketDAB 2000) dont say if these are USB rechargeable. Does anyone know?